Square-Enix announced its games lineup for this year’s Tokyo Game Show, set for September 20-23 – just a couple weeks away! Their games include a number of big upcoming titles, including Bravely Default: Flying Fairy and Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn, as well as other games Square-Enix is publishing, such as the recently-released Sleeping Dogs, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, and Hitman Absolution.
The company also announced that the world will get its first glimpse at the Wii U version of the recently-released Dragon Quest X, famous for being the only real MMORPG to hit Wii. Unfortunately, the oft-absent Final Fantasy Versus XIII does not seem to be set to make an appearance at TGS.
Read on for a full list of the games they’ve already revealed will appear at the show.
• Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (3DS)
• Final Fantasy III (PSP)
• Sleeping Dogs (PS3/360/Windows)
• Call of Duty Black Ops II (PS3/360/Windows)
• Hitman Absolution (PS3/360/Windows)
• Final Fantasy XIV (PS3/Windows)
• Lord of Vermilion Re:2 (Arcade)
• Gyrozetter (Arcade)
• Otome Break! (iOS/Android)
• Demons Score (iOS/Android)
• It’s a Wonderful World Solo Remix (iOS)
• Symphonica Grand Maestro (iOS)
• Emperor’s Saga (GREE)
• Galaxy Dungeon (GREE)
These aren’t necessarily games that will be playable on the show floor, nor do they necessarily represent all the games we’ll see at the show. These are just the games that Square-Enix can confirm will appear in their video reel.