Zelda fans have a lot to look forward to as the year goes on. Wind Waker HD hits Wii U in October, A Link Between Worlds launches on 3DS in November, and a brand new Zelda game for Wii U will likely be announced before the end of the year. Those dates may seem like they’re ages away for the Zelda faithful, but Official Nintendo Magazine will be giving us a small taste of what’s ahead in their latest issue.
According to this month’s recently shipped issue of Official Nintendo Magazine, Zelda fans are in for quite the treat next month. The UK publication is teasing a ‘Legend of Zelda double whammy’ with ‘exclusive new info on the two new Hyrule adventures!’ Judging by the fact that Zelda Wii U has not been officially revealed by Nintendo, it’s highly likely that the two games being teased here are A Link Between Worlds and Wind Waker HD, but we can always hold out hope for news on the second truly ‘new’ game.
What new details would you like to see from A Link Between Worlds? What new features and improvements would you like to see implemented in Wind Waker HD? Sound off in the comments!
More on The Wind Waker HD:
- The Wind Waker HD at Zelda Dungeon
- The Wind Waker HD Walkthrough
- The Wind Waker HD E3 2013 Hands-On Impressions
- The Wind Waker HD E3 2013 Trailer
More on Zelda Wii U:
- Zelda Wii U at Zelda Dungeon
- Showing Zelda Wii U Would Distract From Playable Games, Reveal Likely Coming This Year
- ‘Unexpected Elements’ Will be Introduced in Zelda Wii U
More on A Link Between Worlds
- Bill Trinen: A Link Between Worlds’ Map is ‘Very Familiar’ But ‘Not Identical’ To A Link To The Past
- How A Link Between Worlds Could Revamp the Dark World
- Theory Time: A Link Between Worlds & The Mark of the Demon King
- A Link Between Worlds Walkthrough